REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENTS HERE
Refunds will not be given for any circumstance.
This includes any illnesses or quarantining related to Covid-19, or a Governor's order of a shutdown of IHSA Athletics.
CLICK ON THE BLUE DEVIL TO GET STARTED
Athletic & Activity Registration Tips
- If this is the first time you have registered a student for IHSA athletics and/or clubs & activities, you will need to create an account as a New User. (Your summer camp account is a separate account.)
- After you complete the initial "Sign Up" form you will receive an email that asks you to verify your email address. You must verify it to complete the account setup and before you attempt to log in to the system (your family account) to register your student.
- When registering a student for a sport or activity for the first time, enter the student's ID number and last name exactly as it appears in PowerSchool. You will do this only one time per student.
- Your student must be registered for school in order for you to register him/her for any Warren athletic or activity programs.
- If you have created a family account in the past, please do not attempt to create a new account. The system will not allow you to do so.
Athletic & Activity Fee Payment
- Fees are charged when tryouts are complete and teams have been selected.
- When rosters are set you will receive an email indicating that your student has been added to a roster.
- To make payment, please log in to your family account and click Make Payment.
- All athletes are required to have a valid physical on file with the school nurse in order to try out for a sport.
- We do not require a specific form. The form you obtain from your doctor is sufficient as long as the doctor has indicated your student is cleared for athletics.
- If you have questions about your account or registration, please contact Beth Pier at 847-548-6933.
- If you have questions about payments, please contact Colleen Hesse at 847-599-4821.
Warren Township High School | 34090 Almond Road Gurnee, IL 60031